Welcome to wiki This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
An excellent title sums up just what the essay is about. Autobiography documents aren’t centered on any well-known styles. Yet another hint is you must always create the essay to the point with no advice that’sn’t regarding the theme of the article. Something you will need to do to create a fantastic composition composing will be to spell it right. Composition is several notions and notions. Continue reading “Many children can begin drawing with no excessive level of thought.”
Welcome to wiki This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
Pleasure for some people, hobbie for others, dream to fight for several people, used even as a de-stressing method… you do not need to be a professional singer to enjoy all the benefits of releasing your own voice and singing. Anywhere, anytime.
A song or several, hum or sing aloud, a couple of minutes or for hours… Do you wonder about the benefits of singing?
- Improves mood. Singing helps to secrete endorphins in the body that, in great quantity, produce positive and pleasant feelings and, therefore, improves the mood and well-being sense.
- Calm down and de-stress. Not only because of releasing endorphins but because singing shifts the focus of attention of daily worries that cause discomfort and anxiety, thus releasing tensions.
- Reinforcement of the immune system. Stress is one of the factors that damages the body’s defenses. Consequently, if the levels of stress decrease, as we pointed out before, the immune system is strengthened, by eradicating one of the variables that would damage it.
- It helps babies. Singing to babies in their crib can help them fall asleep faster and deeper and, in general, improve their mood. As we mentioned in previous lines, thanks to the endorphins that are segregated not only when singing but when listening.
- It is an aerobic exercise with all the improvements that it entails. When a person sings, oxygenation increases in the lungs and in the blood (more air is used than just talking or breathing) and, therefore, improves the general state of the organism.
- Breathing is optimized. Humans know how to breathe. And we have learned to breathe and speak at the same time in a synchronized way without difficulties. However, singing involves greater effort and oxygen, so it is necessary to regulate and adapt the processes of inspiration and exhalation of air.
- Improves body posture. Due to the use of the diaphragm when singing, located in the center of the torso, almost automatically the body straightens without being almost aware of it. Professional singers, on the other hand, control their body posture and correct placement of the diaphragm.
- It can improve an educational process. Many children and young people learned Spanish or other languages, more easily than in school and in a natural way, singing songs in languages other than English. Singing can also boost memory, for example by remembering lyrics and even singing the alphabet, multiplication tables…
- Singing alone can improve self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Singing in company act as an excellent group cohesion, you just have to think about the good and funny atmosphere in karaokes.
- Everyone can sing. Regardless of gender, age, physical condition, vocal abilities…
- The shape of a person’s skull determines the physiognomy and size of the throat / larynx, which is the cavity that acts as a sound box when singing and determines the sound that is emitted.
- Singing in a “right” way (with the correct tuning, rhythm, musicality …) in very few cases is a gift. In the vast majority of people is an apprehended capacity, not an innate one.
- Many people love to sing in the shower and it is because the normally smooth finish of the bathrooms walls (as closed spaces) act as a sound cavity that improves the sound quality and, therefore, sounds better.
- You can sing songs, hum, whisper melodies, sing mantras, sing om (more information in this post about Om), sing the lessons of the school to memorize them, raping, beatboxing, sing prayers…
- It could be said that since prehistory and the beginning of civilizations, research has discovered how dances, and songs, played an important role in the societies of the time.
And you … do you want to try?
Ho’oponopono is an old Hawaiian art of problem solving and modification of thoughts whose main tools are forgiveness and reconciliation, accompanied by love and gratitude. The generic meaning of the word Ho’oponopono is “To amend, to correct a mistake” and it is based on the following pillars:
- Everything that exists in our lives is a thought or memory that can be released, erased or cleaned.
- We are responsible for everything we see and exist in the universe and what we do or think individually affects globally.
- Ho’oponopono helps to erase limiting thoughts to bring peace and balance to life.
- Conflicts arise from oneself, are not imposed by external reality that is why it is possible to erase them.
- Divinity is the one who cleans, we make it easier.
Broadly speaking, this would be the conceptual heart of Ho’oponopono. However, it is necessary to know not only how this concept emerged, but also the transformations that it has been experiencing over the centuries, adapting to every age and type of society in order to understand its essence and its usefulness. It could be considered that there are three important periods that would define the existence of the Ho’oponopono: traditional practice, presence of the healer Morrnah Simeona that collected and updated all the legacy, and modern use from Dr. Ihaleakalá.
Ho’oponopono was born in different islands of Polynesia and it is estimated that the first inhabitants of Hawaii already used this method, so we can say the references go back to century XVIII.
The investigations of historians reveal how in the Polynesian cultures there were some particular conceptions referring to the healing. Here are some of them, as examples, although they do not always correspond to the same zones or times, but there are common patterns:
- It was believed that the mistakes made by people in life were the cause of illness.
- In some cases, there was also an “intermediary”: people’s mistakes angered the Gods and they sent diseases and punishments to people.
- In detail: anger or unacceptable sexual behaviors could also be the source of illness.
- In other cases, it was understood that the illness, especially of a child or young person, was a consequence of the mistakes made by the father (in some societies) or by both parents (in other cultures).
- It was also accepted that diseases were a punishment for violating some spiritual laws.
- Likewise, the disease could be the result of tensions, anger, or lack of forgiveness among members of a family or community.
In all these cases, the restoration necessary for healing went through the request for forgiveness. In the case of offense to the gods, the request for forgiveness was necessary by the presence of a priest who prayed or healed and directed the prayers. When that priest was missed, the elder or the most respected person of a family or group, used to take command and direction of the prayers.
Besides, Ho’oponopono required that the family or community gather together to carry out this process of prayer, discussion, confession, repentance, restitution and forgiveness.
In 1976, Morrnah Simeona (1913 -1992) recovered and unified all the ancestral tradition of Ho’oponopono and adapted it to the social reality of her time. Through her work, this Hawaiian art came to be understood as a process of problem solving not only in community, but in a more individual way through a psycho-spiritual process.
Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona was the creator of Self Identity through Ho’oponopono. She founded Pacifica Seminars in 1970, was recognized as a Kahuna lapa’au (healer) in Hawaii and distinguished as a Living Treasure by the State of Hawaii in 1983.
Morrnah Simeona’s ideas were adapted to her present, when, increasingly, families and communities did not live in the same space and where individuality was more important, so it was necessary to adapt through Self Identity.
These are Morrnah Simeona’s ideas:
Clean, erase, erase and find your own PEACE. Where? Inside you.
The main purpose of this process is to discover the Divinity within oneself. Ho’oponopono is a deep gift that allows us to develop a mutual relationship with the Divine within ourselves and to learn to ask that, in every moment, our errors in thought, word, act and action be cleaned. The aim of this process is essentially to achieve freedom, complete freedom from the past.”
Likewise, Simeone introduces for the first time the presence of negative Karma, where the person ends up receiving and experiencing the effect of the actions caused to the others in an earlier time.
The current conceptions of Ho’oponopono derive from the latest adaptations made by Dr. Ihaleakalá Hew Len, direct disciple of Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona and who updated the concept and application of Auto Identity to make it easier and more applicable to modern societies. The process became even more individualized and allowed to erase not only the person himself but also previous relatives and ancestors.
Today, Ho’oponopono is a tool used in multiple and varied fields and, in fact, also used in the consultations of Armoniom.
Four words constitute the conceptual body of Ho’oponopono through which articulates the amendment and correction of errors by the Divinity. These four powerful healing words should be repeated with serene joy and being aware that it is the person himself who creates a difficult situation or problems, not others. When responsibility is assumed and the memory created by this situation is cleansed, this is also erased from other people.
Even so, these four words that compose Ho’oponopono are recommended not only in front of a problem but in a regular and daily way and without limit of repetition or time:
I AM SORRY
By saying this, the person feels responsible of a specific situation, he is responsible for his own part for the damage caused. It is a feeling for own actions and for burdens of the past, own or familiar.
It asks for forgiveness as a reparation against the Divinity, that is, against the wiser part of the human being, whatever name you want to adjudicate. Sorry for the responsible part which created the situation and which drags it without letting go.
It is a thank you to the past memories that have materialized in a concrete situation and that situation offers an opportunity of cleaning memories. The problematic situation is what it is to show what must be cleansed. And that is why gratitude is necessary. It is also a Thanks to the Divinity for the listening received.
I LOVE YOU
Love as a positive transforming energy. Love is declared to past memories and freed from the conflictive situation in which they are. Love, in turn, restores the balance altered by an energy that was not positive and harmonizes. What usually causes suffering is everything that has been created without love, with anger, contempt or devaluation.
Through the practice of Ho’ponopono and, in particular, of these four words (I’m sorry, Forgive me, Thank you, I love you) almost at the same moment the mind calms down, the subconscious starts to clear of stress and a state of inner peace begins to appear subtly.
When the subconscious is cleaned, when the past memories begin to erase, and what this Hawaiian art defined as poor programming, is when the person begins to open to the divine that exists inside each person. Thanks to Ho’ponopono it is possible to leave to the Divinity what happens next, which is something that no longer depends on the person, who has already fulfilled his main task, which is forgiveness and reconciliation.
It is not the person’s own mission to search for results on a rational level but to maintain a calm mind and inner peace that allows the solution to appear on its own.